For classes on childbirth, breastfeeding, infant massage, infant & child CPR, and sibling classes visit our local hospital websites for their community education schedule.
For vaccine information, you may visit the sites of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Center for Disease Control who work together to determine the recommended vaccine schedule for our country.
- AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- VACCINE SCHEDULE FOR 0-6 YEARS
- VACCINE SCHEDULE FOR 7-18 YEARS
- VACCINE INFORMATION AND SAFETY
As you search for health information on the internet, it is important to realize that many sites are based on opinions only and may offer false information. Therefore, we have included links to reputable sites which we recommend.
- ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER ASSOCIATION
- CHILDREN AND ADULTS WITH ATTENTION-DEFICIT/HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER (CHADD)
For asthma and allergies:
For Down's syndrome:
For food allergies and anaphylaxis:
Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
For learning disabilities:
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR LEARNING DISABILITIES
- LEARNING DISABILITIES ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA